10 lines on taj mahal – Taj Mahal is a living example of advanced architecture in India and gives pride to our nation. It is a magnificent structure made from pure marble and embellished with Jewels and is located in Agra.
It is among the most seen visitor destinations in India. Tourists from all over the world visit to see this magnificent structure built during the Mughal reign in India. Below, we’ve provided the following 10 lines on Taj Mahal for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, written in simple phrases. These ten lines will help you write your essay, paragraph, composition, and summary of The Taj Mahal.
5 lines on Taj Mahal
1. Shah Jahan built the Taj Mahal in 1653.
2. Twenty thousand artisans constructed the taj mahal.
3. It is situated near Agra, India.
4. Taj Mahal is a world heritage site.
5. It is a famous tourist goal for travelers from all over the World.
10 Lines on Taj Mahal in English For Class 1 & Class 2 | essay 10 lines on taj mahal in English
1. Taj Mahal is a historical monument situated in Agra, India.
2. It is among the Seven Wonders of the globe.
3. Shah Jahan, a Mughal emperor, made the Taj Mahal.
4. It was constructed in 1653.
5. Taj Mahal was constructed of white marble with the help of 20000 artisans.
6. It was constructed in fond memory of Mumtaz, the beloved wife of Shah Jahan.
7. Taj Mahal has been honored as a UNESCO world heritage spot.
8. Taj Mahal has four minars which enhance its beauty and elegance.
9. Each of them is 40 meters tall.
10. Taj Mahal is a tourist attraction that draws many tourists to visit the place all through the time.
- 10 lines on taj mahal in hindi
- taj mahal essay in English 10 lines
- 10 lines of taj mahal
- 10 sentences on taj mahal
- ten lines on taj mahal
10 Lines on Taj Mahal in English For Class 3 & Class 4
1. Taj Mahal is a mausoleum built of white marble and was constructed by the famous Mughal King Shah Jahan in 1953.
2. Shah Jahan got the Taj Mahal built in memory of his spouse, Mumtaz Mahal. She was the third wife of the nawab.
3. A total of twenty thousand artisans took part in constructing this magnificent beauty, which was completed in just over 22 years. In addition, around 1200 elephants were employed to transport the necessary material to the construction site.
4. The Taj Mahal is situated in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, close to the River Yamuna banks. Taj Mahal is the most well-known historical landmark in India.
5. The initiative was launched in 2000, and in 2007 Taj Mahal was selected as the Seventh Wonder of the World.
6. From different sides, various attractive lawns, trees, and a stunning reflecting lake can be seen around the Taj Mahal.
7. Many thousands of travelers visit the Taj Mahal every year.
8. Taj Mahal is one of the finest standing monuments, with influences from Persian and Islamic Indian architecture.
9. It was in 1983 that the Taj Mahal got its designation as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
10. In the dome beneath the Taj Mahal, Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal’s tombs are situated on low levels.
- 20 lines on taj mahal
- 10 lines on taj mahal for class 2
- 10 lines on taj mahal in french
- 5 lines on taj mahal
- 5 lines on taj mahal for class 2
- 10 lines on taj mahal in english for class 5
- 10 lines on taj mahal in english for class 4
- few lines on taj mahal for class 3
10 Lines on Taj Mahal in English For Class 5 & Class 6
1. Taj Mahal is a historical monument.
2. It is situated within Agra, India.
3. Rives Yamuna flows near the Taj Mahal.
4. Taj Mahal was designed and built in the 17th century.
5. It was constructed in 1653.
6. Twenty thousand artisans designed it.
7. Taj Mahal is constructed with white marble.
8. Shah Jahan built the Taj Mahal.
9. Shah Jahan built the Taj Mahal to honor the tribute to his late wife, Mumtaz.
10. Taj Mahal is among the seven wonders on earth.
10 Lines on Taj Mahal in English For Class 7 & Class 8
1. The Taj Mahal is the most famous Indian monument that captivates the attention of visitors from all over the World each year.
2. It is situated along the banks of the Yamuna River in Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.
3. The Taj Mahal is a majestic masterpiece of Mughal architecture in India.
4. It is about 2.5 kilometers away far from Agra Fort.
5. It was constructed on the directives of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his beloved and respected lady, Arzumand Ban (later known as Mumtaz Mahal).
6. She was beautiful, And the King loved her greatly.
7. Following his death, the king commanded his artists to build the largest tombstone to honor his memory.
8. It is among the most beautiful and impressive sites in the World that is part of the Seven Wonders of the World.
9. The monument is an emblem of Mughal Shah Jahan’s love and devotion to his wife.
10. It’s also known as the largest Mughal monument (a stunning historic structure) in India’s center.
10 Lines on Taj Mahal In English For Class 9 & Class 10
1. Taj Mahal is among the most visited tourist destinations for travelers from all across the World. It is also among the most popular places in the nation’s history.
In the Mughal Era
2. Taj Mahal was constructed by the World’s finest artisans following huge investments and meticulous planning.
3. Taj Mahal is a four-pillared structure that has four pillars at its corners. They were built using the most expensive marbles and stones from all over the World. The monument also has an area of 280 square meters of Mughal garden surrounded by the monument.
4. The Taj Mahal’s interior is adorned with precious stones and floral designs engraved on the granite.
5. The best time to visit the site and enjoy its stunning beauty is October and February. The weather in the city is extremely comfortable and is closely connected.
6. In February February, February, the Taj Festival is organized near the Taj Mahal. It’s a 10-day celebration created to trigger memories from earlier in the Mughal Era of time.
7. Taj Mahal symbolizes the endless love of Shah Jahan. The Emperor invested his entire fortune creating this monument in honor of Mumtaz Mahal, his wife.
8. Taj Mahal is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and houses Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal’s tombs. The tombs are in an eerie, dark room beneath the monument’s dome.
9. Terracotta and multicolored glass pieces were used to write a few lines in the Quran that were engraved upon the wall of the Taj Mahal.
10. The monument is adorned with four stunning columns, including the Yamuna River Yamuna on one of the sides, as well as stunning landscapes, decorative trees, reflection lakes, and stunning fountains on the other sides.
- taj mahal essay in English 10 lines
- taj mahal essay 10 lines
- few lines about the taj mahal
- few lines on taj mahal
- taj mahal few lines
- taj mahal lines
- 10 lines on taj mahal
- 5 lines on taj mahal
- taj mahal 5 lines
10 Lines on Taj Mahal in English For Class 11 & Class 12
1. Taj Mahal is built using White Marble and some costliest stones. The marbles give a stunning appearance and look stunning when lit by moonlight.
2. Taj Mahal is often referred to as the final permanent symbol of Mughal architecture and construction.
3. The monument is home to the burial place of Emperor Shah Jahan and his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal (also known as Empress Arjun Bano Begum).
4. The title of the main architect of the monument was conferred by Ustad Isha Khan, a native of Turkey. It took. However, thousands of artisans, workers, and artists see the monument constructed in only 22 years.
5. A total of 20 million was invested in constructing this stunning structure. It is believed that Shah Jahan cut the hands of the architects of the monument upon the building of the monument.
6. Taj Mahal is also regarded as the UNESCO World Heritage Site and is one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
7. Taj Mahal is highly symmetrical and includes paths, lawns, bushes, fountains, elevated lotus pools, and flowers. They are all positioned in a manner that mirrors the style.
8. The mausoleum’s main structure, made of white marble, known as the Taj Mahal, is situated in the middle of a larger and bigger platform that is 55.7 meters and has a height is 6.7 meters.
9. The main hall in the mausoleum has an oval form, and chambers are arranged in octagons at each corner. A unique radiation path connects the mausoleum.
10. Taj Mahal gets its beauty due to its proportions and symmetry. It’s because of the growth of its dimensions, curves, curvatures, and rhythmic settlement.
10 Lines on Taj Mahal in Hindi
|1.||ताजमहल, एक भौतिक दृष्टि की सुंदरता, मुगल काल की वास्तुकला में एक आदर्श अमिट छाप है।|
|2.||यह सम्राट शाहजहाँ की प्यारी पत्नी, महारानी अर्जुन बानो बेगम का मकबरा है, जिसे मुमताज महल के नाम से भी जाना जाता है।|
|3.||इस इमारत के मुख्य वास्तुकार होने का श्रेय तुर्की के उस्ताद ईशा खान को जाता है।|
|4.||इसे विभिन्न कलाकारों, कारीगरों और श्रमिकों की कड़ी मेहनत से बनाया गया था।|
|5.||यह लगभग 20 करोड़ के भारतीय उपयोग द्वारा बीस वर्षों में पूरी तरह से गढ़ा गया था।|
|6.||ताजमहल अब यूनेस्को की विश्व धरोहर स्थल है।|
|7.||यह पक्के रास्ते, लॉन, झाड़ियों, फूलों के पौधे, फव्वारे और ऊंचे कमल पूल के साथ पूरी तरह से सममित है, सभी छवियों को प्रतिबिंबित करने के लिए व्यवस्थित हैं।|
|8.||मुख्य सफेद संगमरमर का मकबरा एक बड़े ऊंचे मंच के बीच में स्थित है, जिसका क्षेत्रफल 57 मीटर वर्ग और 6.7 मीटर ऊंचा है।|
|9.||इंटीरियर में एक मुख्य अष्टकोणीय केंद्रीय हॉल होता है जिसमें सहायक कक्ष भी होते हैं जो विकिरण मार्ग से जुड़े प्रत्येक कोने में अष्टकोणीय रूप से रखे जाते हैं।|
|10.||ताजमहल की सुंदरता के लिए जिम्मेदार कारक मुख्य रूप से इसके अनुपात, इसके हिस्सों का ढेर, इसका आकार, सरल वक्र और लयबद्ध निपटान है।|
FAQ on Taj Mahal
How do you define the Taj Mahal?
Taj Mahal is a building and tomb similar to the mosque built by the famous Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in the 16th century. The Emperor constructed the Taj Mahal in tribute to his beloved wife, Mumtaj Mahal. The palace is situated near the banks of the river Yamuna in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. It is among the leading visitor destinations in the country. It is also an example of the Mughal Empire’s most delicate and beautiful architectural style.
What is the Taj Mahal represents?
The 16th century was the time of construction. Taj Mahal is a vast mausoleum constructed from White Marble and a few precious stones. It is among the most admired works of architecture and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The monument is an expression of the eternal passion that Shah Jahan for his wife. The Emperor spent his entire money to construct the monument to honor his wife, who passed away during the birth of their 14th child.
Write about the most significant attractions connected with the Taj Mahal.
It’s an incredibly symmetrical design.
Its construction depicts optical illusion.
The use of a combination of white and red marble and gems.
Taj Mahal’s beautiful walls.
Four minarets cover one central dome.
The monument’s greenery decor.
It is a beautiful garden.
Recurrence of the number 4 in the monument.
It’s an excellent entrance gate.
The reflection pool is located in the middle of the statue.
What is the present state of the Taj Mahal?
The famous landmark, Taj Mahal, suffered damages due to a previous thunderstone. At present, the Taj Mahal is also suffering from damage caused by pollution and the impact of acid rain.