10 lines on Father and Mother in English, class UKG 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 7, 8, 9, 10, father and mother are very caring. They strive to fulfill each child’s wishes. They value and take the cautiousness of their kids. So that students can benefit from their studies, we have included 10 lines about parents.
10 lines on Father and mother in English (Example 1)
1. I love my father and mother.
2. My father is a physician and my mother is a housewife too.
3. My best friend is my parents.
4. They stand beside me in every step of my life.
5. My parents are supportive of my education.
6. They are strict and watch over my studies.
7. My mother gets up at a reasonable hour in the morning.
8. They take care of everything in our home.
9. My mother cooks delicious food for us.
10. I truly appreciate my father and mother.
Also Read 10 Lines on My Mother in English
10 Lines Essay about My Father for Class 1 2 3. (Example 2) | my father essay in English 10 lines
1. My father’s name was Mr. Rohan Praven.
2. He is a pilot.
3. He is courteous.
4. He helps me with homework.
5. He brings me chocolates.
6. He takes me to the park.
7. He plays football alongside me.
8. He is a hard worker for us.
9. He is my protector.
10. He is my best friend.
Also Read Write a Letter to Your Friend to invite him to Your Birthday Party In English
10 Lines on “My Father” for Class 4 & Class 5 (Example 3) | my father 10 lines
1. My father’s name was Mr Sumon.
2. He is a businessman by trade.
3. He is kind-hearted and handsome.
4. He is always there to offer advice when I am in trouble.
5. He is there to take care of all our needs.
6. He ensures that he spends high-quality time with his family.
7. He is always eager to help with school projects, homework, and games.
8. He does everything for us to make us feel comfortable and happy.
9. He is someone I look up to in my life.
10. He is a gentleman. He adores us very much.
Related Searches on this topic:-
- my father essay 10 lines
- my father essay in english 10 lines
- my father 10 lines
- about father in english
10 Lines Essay on Mother for Class 4 & Class 5 (Example 4)
1. My mother’s name is Mrs Kusum.
2. She is a hardworking teacher.
3. She is sweet and beautiful.
4. She is there to take care of every family member.
5. She balances work and home life.
6. She is always willing to help with homework, games, or other activities.
7. She helps me see my faults and corrects them.
8. She ensures that I live my life honestly.
9. I would love to be like her.
10. She is my best buddy, and I adore her so much.
10 lines on Father and mother in English (Example 5).
1. I am very grateful to my father and mother for being such wonderful gifts.
2. My parents are the only people I can imagine living my life with.
3. My father’s surname is Akash Pal, and my mother’s surname is Akriti Devi.
4. My parents are extremely loving and take care of me every day.
5. My father is a manager, and my mother is an entrepreneur.
6. My father is very kind and hardworking.
7. They are very kind and caring about me.
8. My parents take me to school each morning and then to the evening park.
9. At bedtime, they tell me fascinating stories.
10. I also love and respect my mother and father very much.
- 10 lines on my father and my mother in English for class 1
- 10 lines on my father and my mother in English for class 2
- 10 lines on my father and my mother in English for class 3
- 10 lines on my father and my mother in English for class 4
- 10 lines on my father and my mother in English for class 5
- 10 lines on my father and my mother in English for class 6
FAQ On 10 Lines My Father & My Mother
How do I write about my mother/father? How do I write a paragraph about my father And My mother? How do you write a father/mother essay? How do I describe my father/mother?
Think about the behaviour of your mother or father and analyze it before you write. Talking to others who are familiar with them will give you a different perspective on how to write about them. You will be capable of understanding better about them through the eyes of different individuals.