10 Lines On Independence Day of India: Many brave daughters and sons fought with all their might to secure freedom for Mother India. Many movements and struggles were organized.
Many were killed, jailed for their efforts, tortured or hanged. Our Independence was finally achieved after the brave efforts of our freedom fighters on 15th August 1947.
Mahatma Gandhi, Subhash Chandra Bose (Sarojini Naidu), Bhagat Singh and many others were freedom fighters.
5 Lines On Independence Day | lines on independence day
1. We celebrate Independence Day every year on the 15th August.
2. Our country was liberated by British Rule on 15 August 1947.
3. To commemorate Independence Day, the Tricolour (national flag) is hoisted. Then, is sung the National Anthem.
4. Remember Mahatma Buddha, Jawaharlal Navagrah Nehru, and other great leaders on this day.
5. Let’s proudly be Indians.
- some lines on independence day
- lines on independence day in English
- independence day lines
- independence day speech
10 Lines on Independence Day For Class 1 |
10 lines about independence day
1. Every year, Independence Day occurs on the 15th August.
2. India’s Independence Day has been declared a national holiday.
3. It celebrates the country’s struggle against slavery.
4. It reminds me of the sacrifices of freedom fighters.
5. Every state and Union Territory celebrates the occasion with great enthusiasm.
6. After the National Anthem, the Prime Minister (India) unfurls and unfolds the flag from Red Fort’s ramparts.
7. Address by President to the nation on Independence Day
8. Chief Ministers display the flag in each state. They are followed by parades, cultural processions, and other events.
9. All television stations broadcast patriotic songs, movies and videos throughout the day.
10. It is one festival that has the potential to change the course of history.
Also Read 10 Lines on Janmashtami
10 Lines on Independence Day For Class 2 |
independence day 10 lines
1. Every year, Independence Day takes place on the 15th August.
2. For every Indian, it is a national day.
3. This is the day that we remember our great struggle for freedom.
4. We remember the sacrifices of our great freedom warriors today.
5. Every state and all union territories of the United States celebrate this day with great pride.
6. Red Fort is home to one of the main programs: the prim minister raises the flag as the national honour.
7. The President gives a speech on this auspicious date.
8. The national flag is raised when the chief ministers of each state raise it.
9. All the tv channels will broadcast patriotic songs, movies, and other programs.
10. It is India’s grandest festival.
Also Read 10 Lines on Football
10 Lines on Independence Day For Class 3 | independence day essay for class 3
1. Independence Day, the most important date in India’s historical history, is celebrated.
2. India’s Independence Day is celebrated on the 15th August.
3. This day was 1947. India was freed from British rule.
4. The Prime Minister hoists this flag at the red fort in Delhi.
5. Several brave Indian freedom fighters have given their lives to achieve India’s Independence.
6. We deliver honour on this day to our freedom fighters.
7. This day is National Holiday.
8. The National Flag, also known as the Day of the Flag, is carried in schools, colleges, or government institutions.
9. Independence Day is marked with various cultural programs.
10. Independence Day makes us love our country.
Also Read 10 Lines on Importance of Water
10 Lines on Independence Day For Class 4 | independence day essay 10 lines
1. Independence Day is commemorated in memory of our great freedom fighters, and this day is dedicated to their memory.
2. This day teaches about the power of both unity and nationalism between the Indians.
3. It reminds me of India’s dawn and freedom from British oppression.
4. It’s a reminder of both the pain and the struggle all Indians went through.
5. We honour and remember those who have bravely given their lives for Mother India today at our schools, colleges, offices, and other places.
6. It also allows India to show and identify the world’s political as well as social and economic developments.
7. The Prime Minister of India addresses India on this day from the Red Fort and raises the national flag. It is followed with t=our India’s National Anthem.
8. Every Indian celebrates Independence Day by raising India’s national flag.
9. To honour the nation’s heroes, there are various cultural programs.
10. Each Indian, regardless of our culture, religion or caste, is invited to celebrate the simple fact of being Indian.
- 10 lines of independence day
- paragraph on independence day
- importance of independence day essay
- quotes on independence day
- independence day for kids
Also read 10 Lines on Good Habits
10 Lines on Independence Day For Class 5 | independence day essay in english 10 lines
1. Independence Day is one of the essential days on the Indian calendar.
2. From the Red Fort, the prime minister of our nation addresses every Indian in our nation and hoists a national flag to celebrate Independence day.
3. Many institutions and organizations hold ceremonies for flag-raising in various areas of the country.
4. Radio and TV can both broadcast patriotic music and songs.
5. To honour our heroes, children dress as freedom fighters.
6. After singing in union and hoisting the flag, our national anthem fills with pride and joy.
7. Independence Day remembers the bravery and sacrifices made by Indians to defend our country.
8. As a symbol of Independence day celebrations, tri-coloured kites are visible in North India.
9. Independence Day brings out the nation’s young people and reminds them how they have been affected by the struggles and sacrifices of freedom fighters.
10. In many countries, 15th August is also called “India Day”.
10 Lines on Independence Day For Class 6 & Class 7 | 10 lines on independence day in english
1. India’s Independence Day brings out feelings of brotherhood, nationalism, and brotherhood among Indian citizens.
2. Independence Day is observed in India in all its states and UTs.
3. India pays tributes to its freedom fighters as well as war heroes.
4. The high point of the celebrations includes raising Tricolour flags and singing the national song.
5. The President’s speech on Independence Day, the day before, is inspirational and thought-provoking for Indians.
6. The nation watches the Indian Prime Minister lifting the National Flag on Lahori Gate (Red Fort) in New Delhi.
7. 21 Gun Salute and a march through by Para-military Forces are the main attractions.
8. Similar events can be found in India’s UTs and other states. All are open to the public.
9. The Indians who reside in the United States observe Indian Day on this day.
10. The Tricolour is a symbol of India and Indians are proud to display it in their homes, tablets, vehicles, and everywhere else.
Also read 10 lines on Doctor in English
20 Lines on Independence Day For Higher classes
1. To celebrate the Independence of India under British rule, we commemorate our Independence Day.
2. Independence Day showcases the power of nationalism and unity.
3. It reminds us of the dawn of India without British rule.
4. It reminds us of the struggle and pain of our great leaders for freedom.
5. This day honours freedom fighters who gave up their lives for our freedom.
6. It also displays the country’s economic, political and social achievements to the rest of the world.
7. The Prime Minister of India raises India’s flag and addresses India from the Red Fort.
8. India celebrates Independence Day with the raising of its national flag.
9. People hold diverse cultural programs to respect those who have fought for freedom.
10. Every Indian celebrates the day regardless of caste, religion or belief.
11. Independence Day is an important day on the Indian calendar.
12. The Prime Minster addresses the nation on this day, starting at the Red Fort.
13. Many institutions and organizations also hold flag-raising ceremonies throughout the country.
14. It’s easy to find patriotic songs on radio and TV.
15. Children of all ages dress as freedom fighters and share their touching and inspirational stories through this act.
16. Our National Anthem is something we take great pride in, and we sing it with great pleasure.
17. Indian Independence symbolises the bravery shown by Indian soldiers and freedom fighters.
18. People in northern India celebrate the occasion by flying tri-coloured kites.
19. Indian national flags are displayed in homes, streets, and schools to display Patriotism.
20. Many other countries observe 15th August as ‘India Day.
10 Lines on Independence Day In Hindi |
स्वतंत्रता दिवस पर 10 पंक्तियाँ हिंदी में
1. भारत प्रतिवर्ष 15 अगस्त को स्वतंत्रता दिवस मनाता है।
2. 15 अगस्त 1947 को भारत को ब्रिटिश औपनिवेशिक शासन से स्वतंत्रता प्रदान की गई थी।
3. आज हम मातृभूमि के लिए अपने स्वतंत्रता सेनानियों के बलिदान को पहचानते हैं।
4. आजादी के जश्न में पूरा देश राष्ट्रीय ध्वज फहराएगा।
5. संयुक्त राज्य अमेरिका में स्वतंत्रता दिवस एक महत्वपूर्ण अवकाश है।
6. हम एक ब्रेक लेते हैं लेकिन झंडारोहण समारोह में भाग लेने के लिए स्कूल जाना चाहिए।
7. हम राष्ट्रीय भजन गाते हैं और तिरंगे को सलामी देते हैं।
8. स्कूल में स्वतंत्रता दिवस मनाने के बाद, हम टीवी पर राजधानी शहर में राष्ट्रीय परेड देखने के लिए घर जाते हैं।
9. स्वतंत्रता दिवस हमारे देश की विविध संस्कृतियों को भी मनाता है।
10. लोग देशभक्ति का संगीत गाकर और झंडा फहराकर देश के प्रति अपना स्नेह दिखा सकते हैं।
FAQ’s For 10 Lines on Independence Day of India
Which year did India gain independence?
We got our liberation from the British on the 15th of August 1947.
Who was the great leader who declared India’s Independence Day?
Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru became India’s first prime minister and declared independence for India.
Name Of some freedom fighters.
Mahatma Gandhi, Subhas Chandra Bose, Bhagat Singh etc. These are just a few examples of freedom fighters.
Which location was Independence Day first observed?
Our first Independence Day was celebrated at the Red Fort’s Lahori Gate. It was observed by the first prime minister raising the Indian flag.